Welcome to our wedding page – we can’t wait to have our family and close friends together to celebrate our special day.
ON THE DAY
- Abbeydore, Avoca, Southern Highlands.
Date and Time:
- Sunday, 20 March 2022.
- 12noon ceremony followed by a late long lunch, Italian style! (please arrive by 11.45 at the latest).
- Smart casual with a country feel. Please wear sensible shoes as we’re on a working farm and the ground can be a little uneven.
- Abbeydore is easily accessible by car and there is parking onsite.
- The 05 Club, Moss Vale are very reliable and reasonably priced for a group.
- Southern Highlands Taxis are our local provider and you can pre-book (but be aware you may be charged a $20 country excess!).
- We have an amazing chef lined up who will will be serving as much of our own produce, as well as locally sourced, so there will be something for everyone’s tastes. Wine, beer and water, as well as tea and coffee will also be available – no need to bring a thing!
- On the day we encourage you to share photos, etc on Facebook and Instagram – use the hashtag #abbeydorewedding. We are @abbeydore115 and @lyndakelly61 on Instagram so feel free to follow us if you don’t already.
Why not take a short break and spend Saturday and / or Sunday nights in the region, especially given that the bushfires and now two rounds of COVID restrictions have affected tourism in our area quite significantly? The Southern Highlands is a great place to visit with plenty to see, do, buy, eat and drink, with the added bonus of being not far from Sydney. We live in Avoca and are 10 minutes from Burrawang / Moss Vale and Fitzroy Falls, 15 minutes from Robertson, 20 from Bowral:
- Destination Southern Highlands – has an accommodation section on their website where you can search and book. Make sure you don’t venture beyond Bowral, Robertson, Burrawang, Moss Vale or Fitzroy Falls as you’ll be too far away!
- Airbnb also has a good selection of accommodation options but note that Kangaroo Valley and Berry often come up on an Airbnb searches for our region but they are too far away – book areas suggested above.
NEED TO KNOW MORE?
If you have any further questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org