Welcome to our wedding page – we can’t wait to have our family and close friends together to celebrate. Please go here to RSVP, note dietary requirements and transport.
ON THE DAY
- The Barn at Wildwood Hill Farm, 2179 Kangaloon Rd, East Kangaloon (about 10 minutes south of Bowral).
Date and Time:
- Sunday, 29 March 2020.
- 11.30 ceremony followed by a long lunch, Italian style!
- Smart casual with a country feel. Please wear sensible shoes as we’re on a working farm and the ground can be a little uneven.
- Barn is easily accessible by car. We have booked some buses with limited spaces – let us know in the RSVP and we’ll endeavour to accommodate as many as possible. Pick up and drop-off will be from Abbeydore.
- Southern Highlands Taxis are our local provider and you can pre-book (but be aware you may be charged a $20 country excess!).
- We have an amazing chef lined up who will will be serving as much of our own produce, as well as locally sourced, so there will be something for everyone. Just so we can cater for everyone please note any dietary requirements in the RSVP.
- You’re invited back to our place, Abbeydore, for a very casual after-party where we can sit around the fire, finish off all food and wine and generally relax. So we can get a vague idea of numbers please note in the RSVP.
- We encourage you to share photos, etc on Facebook and Instagram – use the hashtag #abbeydorewedding. We are @abbeydore115 and @lyndakelly61 on Instagram so feel free to follow us if you don’t already. The Barn is also on Insta @wildwoodhill
Why not take a short break and spend Saturday and Sunday nights in the region? The Southern Highlands is a great place to visit with plenty to see, do, eat and drink, being not far from Sydney.
It is best to stay either in Bowral, Robertson, Burrawang or Fitzroy Falls. We live in Avoca and the Barn is in East Kangaloon.
- Burrawang Village Hotel – basic pub accommodation with shared bathrooms. A great place to stay and our local!
- Robertson Public House – pub in Robbo, also shared bathrooms but nice and close to venue.
- Laurel View Farmstay – three bedrooms, also close to venue, would suit three couples.
- Foxton Park – has a range of accommodation options in a beautiful location.
- Destination Southern Highlands – has an accommodation section on their website where you can search and book. Make sure you don’t venture beyond Bowral, Robertson, Burrawang or Fitzroy Falls as you’ll be too far away!
- Airbnb also has a good selection of accommodation options but note that Kangaroo Valley and Berry often come up on an Airbnb searches for our region but they are too far away – book areas suggested above.
If you have any further questions please feel free to email us: email@example.com